What to Expect During Your Portrait Session
Here is what you can expect throughout the process of scheduling a portrait session with Sunnvalley.
- Schedule your session minimum of 1 week in advance
- Studio hours are set to for day time hours, and limited nights and weekends, closed on most Sundays and all major holidays.
- An email or phone number will be required at the time of booking.
SESSION DAY & PAYMENT
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill out paperwork and payment. Sessions begin and end on your allotted times.
- Full payment is due before sessions begin.
- We do not accept payment plans but we do accept credit cards
- If you realize you do not have a full payment, then we will ask you to reschedule.
- All rescheduled appointments will need to be secured with a payment since session times may be limited.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- Portraits will be lightly retouched and added to a gallery 1-2 weeks after your session.
- We’ll contact you when they are ready and give you access information.
- You can place your order online or you can come in for a viewing appointment.
- All prints and products must be paid for before they are printed or ordered.
- Prints larger than 13×19 or gift items may include shipping.
- Prints and gifts may take 4-6 days to process and come in the mail or you pick them up at the studio.
- We’ll contact you when they arrive.
- Custom projects such as cards, books , and editing can take a few days to complete before we order.
- Picking up items at the studio is by appointment only.
All photos are considered commissioned works of art proprietary of Sunnvalley and protected by law of copyright.
Copyright licensing is available for purchase as high-res digital images and may not be sold for profit at anytime.